LABEL APPLICATOR OFFERING
AM Labels Limited (AM Labels), an award-winning supplier of complete labelling solutions including manufacturing and warehouse automation, robotics, barcoding and RFID systems, has expanded its portfolio with the addition of a new fully automatic label applicator, the LabelPack Label X JR.
The programmable, wipe-on label applicator, which is ideal for medium volume applications, can be used to apply labels onto a variety of packaging items. To boost productivity and efficiency within production lines, the applicator can accommodate conveyor speeds of up to 30 metres per minute. Furthermore, the applicator is designed for labels with a maximum width of 140 mm and lengths of up to 350 mm, as well as accommodating label rolls with a diameter of up to 300 mm. For applications where larger labels are required, a version with a maximum label width of 250 mm is also available from AM Labels.
The LabelPack Label X JR can store parameters for up to 40 different applications, and operators can use the digital control unit to programme the label length and the speed of the conveyor, as well as to adjust the position of the label on the product. Additionally, the Label X JR offers advanced features to improve accuracy and efficiency, including automatic label recovery and a liner break alarm that alerts users to any faults with the liner. The applicator also benefits from various optional features including a warning beacon and end-of-reel detection.
Different variations of the Label X JR are available, a right-hand or a left-hand labelling model depending on the direction of the conveyer and the side of the conveyer where the applicator will be positioned. A choice of optional, heavy-duty floor stands are also available from AM Labels to accompany the applicator, suitable for either top labelling or side labelling, as well as a stand that can be adjusted to accommodate both top and side labelling for increased flexibility.
The LabelPack Label X JR is suitable for the application of labels onto boxes, cartons and trays in numerous industries including food and beverage, pharmaceutical and cosmetics. The applicator benefits from a product sensor that automatically detects the position of the product as it moves along the conveyor and can be adjusted depending on the size and shape of the packaging. Furthermore, users can also programme the delay between detecting the product and dispensing the label, ensuring the label is accurately and consistently applied in the correct place.
Businesses can attend demonstrations of the new range of LabelPack applicators at AM Labels’ state-of-the-art Technical Experience Centre in Northamptonshire, as well as having the chance to trial a wide range of innovative label printing, barcode scanning, robotics, RFID and automation equipment.
Brendon Bass, Sales and Marketing Manager, AM Labels Limited comments: “We are delighted to be expanding our label applicator offering with the addition of the LabelPack Label X JR. We exhibited this model at Packaging Innovations in February 2023 and it was extremely popular amongst visitors at the show. The Label X JR provides an excellent solution to the accurate application of labels onto a range of packaging types, boosting operational efficiency for businesses and significantly reducing set-up times.”
Key features and benefits of the LabelPack X JR label applicator:
- Programmable, fully automatic wipe-on label applicator ideal for medium volume, more demanding applications
- Suitable for label widths of up to 140 mm and lengths of up to 350 mm (a 250 mm maximum width version is also available)
- Accommodates larger label rolls with a diameter of up to 300 mm
- Accommodates conveyor speeds of up to 30 metres per minute (140 mm maximum width version) or 25 metres per minute (250 mm maximum width version)
- Can store parameters for up to 40 different labelling applications
- Digital control unit enables users to programme the label length and the speed of the conveyor, as well as adjusting the position of the label on the product
- Automatic recovery of labels should any labels be missing from the roll
- Liner break alarm to alert the operator to any issues with the liner
- Adjustable product sensor that automatically detects the position of the product as it moves along the conveyor
- Users can programme the delay between detecting the product and dispensing the label
- Optional warning beacon and end-of-reel detection
- Ideal for businesses operating in a range of sectors including food and beverage, pharmaceutical and cosmetics industries
- Maintenance menu enables users to adjust the settings of the applicator with ease
- A choice of optional, heavy-duty floor stands are available, suitable for either top labelling or side labelling, as well as a stand that can be adjusted to accommodate both top and side labelling
- Different variations are available, a right-hand or a left-hand labelling model
- Comes with one year parts warranty and an optional on-site maintenance contract
For more information on the LabelPack Label X JR applicator, or to book a demonstration at AM Labels’ Technical Experience Centre, please call the sales team on 01536 414222 or email: email@example.com